…for Clinical Trials, Medical Research, Biostatistics, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and more…
Our Staffing division provides comprehensive, flexible, cost-effective staffing solutions for FDA-regulated businesses. We assume the role as Employer of Record. This sets your company free to meet business objectives in a dynamic industry. You shield your company from liabilities, preserve intellectual property, and retain valuable talent. Our screening process guarantees the pros you need, when you need them.
You can use our staffing solutions to:
- Fill critical positions fast with our network of proven experts. Temp-to-hire, consultants, internships, apprentices, long and short term-hiring—we provide flexible, creative staffing solutions when time is critical.
- Provide W2 and full benefits, especially for Senior-level consultants when you’re not quite ready to hire Vice Presidents.
- Find the best candidate among our talented and always expanding client pool. Fine-tune your search and target hard-to-find niche professionals who meet your unique requirements.
- Unburden your company with our full personnel management. As Employer of Record, we alleviate managerial burdens, freeing you to leverage resources toward critical objectives.
- Retain and protect valuable talent and intellectual property through our administrative oversight, and ensure legal compliance. Minimize risks and liabilities, and cut through red tape.
We’ve been interviewing candidates in our fields for over 25 years so why do it yourself? Our team includes CEO, Rosemarie Christopher, who has been a member of Regulatory Affairs Professional Society for over 25 years, ASQ for 24 years and serves on USC School of Pharmacy, Board of Councilors. She has been recruiting in this line of business for 24 years. Lewie is our recruiter dedicated to just regulatory and quality searches. He has been with us 10 years and is an active member of the Orange County Regulatory Affairs Professionals. Jan is our recruiter dedicated to clinical research and medical affairs positions. She has been with us for 20 years